- Monday 18th December – 10am-5pm
- Tuesday 19th December – 10am-8pm
- Wednesday 20th December – 10am-8pm
- Thursday 21st December – 10am-8pm
- Friday 22nd December – 10am-6pm
- Saturday 23rd December – CLOSED
- Sunday 24th December – CLOSED
Christmas to New Year
- Monday 25th December – CLOSED
- Tuesday 26th December – CLOSED
- Wednesday 27th December – OPEN 9.30am – 8pm
- Thursday 28th December – OPEN as normal 10am-8pm
- Friday 30th December – OPEN as normal 10am-6pm
- Saturday 31st December – OPEN as normal 9-5pm
- Monday 1st January 2018 – CLOSED
- Tuesday 2nd January 2018 – OPEN – Normal Clinic Hours resume from 10am
Take Advantage of the Holiday
Many of us have a few days off between Christmas and New Year and it can be a bit of a lull after the frenzy of the big day.
This can actually be a great time to have treatment for skin lesions or blemishes such as moles, cysts, skin tags or warts.
6 Advantages of Christmas/New Year Skin Treatment
- No need to arrange time off work/other commitments
- Arrive more relaxed
- No rush back to work
- Heal in comfort and privacy
- No worries about concealing the initial wound
- The sun is less strong
At London Mole Removal Centre, most moles and cysts can be removed in the same appointment as the consultation, so there is no need to book a subsequent appointment unless the lesion is very large or numerous. Procedures are carried out using a local anaesthetic and the latest surgical or laser techniques for minimal scarring.
Book an Appointment
London Mole Removal Centre do have some appointments available between Christmas and New Year at their private skin treatment centres, so contact us now to book.
For more information or to book a consultation, please complete the form on this web page or call 020 7731 3791.
Private Mole Checks & Removal
The London Mole Removal Centre is a private company, offering checks and treatment for unwanted moles and other skin lesions (cysts, skin tags, warts, verruca, lipoma etc) at 5 mole removal clinics.
All consultations and treatments are carried out in person by doctors who are specially trained in the latest laser and skin surgery techniques and are highly experienced in the field.
Further advantages of private treatment at the London Mole Removal Centre include:
- No waiting lists
- Moles can often be removed in the same appointment as the consultation
- Choice of clinics in London and also Bristol
- Removed moles tested with report provided