Due to additional demand, The London Mole Removal Centre has scheduled an additional day of appointments with Dr Ross Perry at the London Harley Street location for Tuesday 4th June.
Patients can attend for consultations and if they wish, treatment can normally go ahead in the same appointment, saving the need for a further visit.
Dr Ross Perry is founder of Cosmedics Skin Clinics and The London Mole Removal Centre.
He is renowned for his treatment of common skin lesions and blemishes and has removed literally thousands in his career spanning both the private sector and NHS
Popular options include:
- Mole Removal – including face, body, hairy moles, raised moles
- Cyst Removal – sebaceous cysts on the face, body or genital area
- Skin Tags – removal using freezing, laser or surgery
- Warts – removal using freezing, laser or surgery
- Broken Veins – treatment with injections or laser
- Cholesterol Spots – fatty spots which tend to appear around the eyes
- Verruca – plantar warts, uncomfortable and painful on the soles of the feet
- Age Spots – freckle-like areas of darker pigmentation
- Milia – milk spots – tiny white cysts
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia – enlarged, yellow sebaceous glands
- Cherry Angioma – enlarged, yellow sebaceous glands
With wide expertise, we are happy to advise on all manner of ‘lumps and bumps’ that can appear on the skin.
If the patient or doctor is concerned that the lesion may be cancerous, we will provide expert advice on next steps. We also recommend that all moles removed are sent for testing (histology) in order to provide accurate and detailed information on abnormalities that may be present in the cells so that appropriate action can be taken – or (more commonly) simply to provide peace of mind that the mole was not of any medical concern.
Dr Ross Perry
Dr Perry is renowned as an expert in removal of skin lesions. He has removed thousands of moles in his role as Medical Director and founder of Cosmedics Skin Clinics including the London mole Removal Centre.
His career includes working in the NHS both in skin cancer reconstruction and as a GP, so he is experienced and expert in diagnosing skin lesions and providing the best possible advice/treatment.
Private Mole Checks & Removal
The London Mole Removal Centre is a private company, offering mole checks and treatment for unwanted moles and other skin lesions (e.g. cysts, skin tags, warts, verruca, lipoma, xanthelasma). All consultations and treatments are carried out in person by doctors who are specially trained in the latest laser and skin surgery techniques and are highly experienced in the field.
Further advantages of private treatment at the London Mole Removal Centre include:
- No waiting lists
- Fully trained doctors, registered with GMC
- Moles can often be removed in the same appointment as the consultation, saving the need for a repeat visit and allowing patients to get their skin lesions removed very quickly
- Choice of 4 clinics in London and also Bristol
- Removed moles tested with report provided
For more information or to book a consultation, please complete the form on this web page or call 020 7731 3791.