Skin tags are a very common complaint, affecting many adults.
These flappy growths of skin normally occur around the neck, chest, underarms and groin where clothing or skin rubs.
In medical terms, they are generally considered to be a cosmetic issue – unless they are in a place which gets in the way such as the eyelid or in the way of a zip or causes friction e.g. against a shirt collar.
While they may be harmless, skin tags are generally disliked and many patients just want to get rid of them.
‘See and Treat’ Skin Tag Removal – our ‘See and Treat’ service means that you can now have your skin examined and the skin tag could be removed at the same appointment, saving you having to come back. We can include a consultation and treatment in less than an hour for the majority of patients, although multiple, larger or more complex skin tags may require more time.
Skin Tag Removal
- Minimal or no scarring
- Great results
- Increase self-confidence
Do I need It?
At Cosmedics we only perform procedures which are in the best interest of the patient.
Our doctors will give the best advice on whether a procedure is likely to be a benefit or not. If our doctors don’t believe skin tag treatment option is appropriate or suitable, they will advise you and explain why. Equally as a patient, you’re under no obligation to go ahead, so if you’re unsure at all, then simply don’t proceed. You’re free to seek a second opinion, go elsewhere or else book a further appointment whenever you’re ready.
Before & After Photos
Skin Tag Removal
How is Skin Tag Removal Done?
Skin tag removal is very simple, painless and quick.
For simple small skin tags, they can easily be removed by freezing or laser and not leave any scars. A small blister is left after, which heals in a few days.
Occasionally they need to be removed surgically with some local anaesthetic if they are very large ie shave excision.
What Does Skin Tag Removal Cost?
Prices depend on the area being treated:
- Skin tag removal (simple/single tag) – from £250
- Skin tag removal (multiple/large/complex) – from £345
- Genital skin tags – from £500
- Anal skin tags – from £750
- A consultation with one of our doctors costs £75. Prices for treatments carried out in the same appointment as the consultation will include the consultation fee (note: same day procedures are only undertaken where the procedure is deemed appropriate to do so AND the patient understands the full extent of the costs, risks and potential side effects and is consenting to proceed on that knowledge).
Contact us for an appointment on 020 7731 3791 or email email@example.com.